Come shop with us at the Vendor Fest. Each year it gets bigger and better. We will have everything from mouth-watering food trucks to crafts, totes, jewelry, home decor and much more!
Sorry, the 2022 Vendor Fest has been cancelled
Halifax County Horse Complex
1 Dog Pound Road
Halifax, NC 27839
If you would like to be a vendor at our Dylan Days Vendor Fest, please complete this online application form by clicking on the link below.
Apply to be a Dylan Days Vendor
Festival Information and Requirements
- Vendor space Fee: 10×10 – $40.
- Food Vendor space Fee: 20×20 – $55.
- Spaces with 110 electricity. $10.00 extra cost.
- Quiet generators please.
- NO YARD SALE VENDORS ALLOWED.
- You must provide your own tent, tables and supplies.
- Vehicles will NOT be allowed in the festival area, with the exception of Food trucks. Designated parking area for vendors is close and help will be provided.
- All vendors must stay open during Vendor time schedule. 11a.m. – 6p.m.
- Vendor is responsible for sales tax.
- No selling from vehicles is permitted.
- Only one vendor per space is allowed.
- Vendor is responsible for leaving the area in the condition that it was originally received. Remove all debris such as boxes and trash. Please DO NOT use the Dog Pound Dumpster. Someone will be collecting trash throughout the day.
- Please fill out vendor registration completely and provide a description of your items.
- All vendor requests will be considered on a first come – first serve basis.
- We reserve the right to deny applicant which would duplicate other vendors.
- Payment is due upon APPROVAL of application. Make checks payable to: HCHC and mail to Dylan Moore Day Vendor Fest PO Box 550 Littleton NC 27850.
- SPACE WILL NOT BE RESERVED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
- All vendor fees are non-refundable unless the event is canceled by the committee.